Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Garden

Today Mary and Cadie made indoor flower and herb gardens. We can't wait to use fresh basil! Cadie and Jack Ranger both love Mary so much (and I do too!). Today I worked from home and I ran out to get some lunch. I asked Cadie if she wanted to come with me or stay and play with Mary. She opted to stay and play with Mary.
Mary is moving in with us in May. She is so brave! Her Dad, State Rep. Phil King, wanted to check us out so we met him down in Austin two weekend ago. He was wonderful and gave us a tour of the Texas Capitol. He and Cadence got along well. I told him how much we loved his daughter and that we would take good care of her. I guess we passed because she is still planning to come stay with us :)

No comments: