Saturday, December 24, 2011

Six Flags Holiday in the Park

This past Wednesday I had taken the afternoon off work and Grant's schedule was pretty free so we headed out at 3pm for Holiday in the Park at Six Flags. Shauna and Avery joined us and we were having so much fun we didn't leave the park until about 9pm. We rode so many rides, but the girls' favorite was a swing ride and they rode it about 10 times in a row. It was a little chilly but not too bad and everyone stayed warms in hats and coats and with lots of hot chocolate.

Yippee!! Six Flags!!!

My first ride (The sombrero) with Dad.

Avery's first ride at the park. She was a little nervous but was glad she and Cadie could go together. She loved it and yelled, "Look at me!!" down to us.

"Even thought I am too small for most of the rides and my mom made me wear my sister's hat with pink on it - I still had a great time!"
"Mom and I liked watching Cadie on the rides."

Avery's first ever roller coaster ride!

On the hot air balloon ferris wheel as our first ride of the evening.

This is the ride that Cadie and Avery rode over and over and over and over...


On the way home Cadie was insisting she was not tired. Hmmm...

No comments: