Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cadie Bo Badie

Cadie hates it when Grant calls her Cadie Bo Badie so naturally her calls her that a lot. We are still flying by the seat of our pants in general, but just this week we have toilet paper holders, mirrors in 2 of our 3 bathrooms and new windows installed. Things are coming together... Cadie is hilarious and adorable as always...

She likes to make a "nest" on the top of the couch. It is against the wall at the new house so it makes a nice little perch.

Cadie loves her new friend Emory from our small group. Aren't they gloriously pink! Cadie asks frequently when we are going to "tiny place" and I remind her it is our church "small group" but I see how it seems like the same thing.

She wanted to make a tower taller than she is and she accomplished it so I agreed to take her pic with the tower. BTW, she is wearing her baby doll Daisy in a baby carrier on her back. During the building of the tower she kept turning around so Daisy could see her progress.

No comments: