Friday, May 11, 2012

Deana Rose Farmstead

For Mother's Day I conspired with my Dad to surprise my mom by taking a surprise trip to Kansas City. We didn't tell my mom we were coming and my brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law Anna picked us up from the airport on Wednesday evening. When we got to my parents house we sent the kids running in to hug her and she was so surprised and started crying. I couldn't believe we pulled it off.

On Thursday we headed to the Farm Stead which is always a favorite Kansas City activity.



Who had the most fun feeding the goats? Cadie, Jack Ranger or Uncle Eric?


I LOVE this picture! Papa holding Jack Ranger, Jack Ranger holding the goose.



After the Farm Stead there were baths and rests and then we had family over for Oklahoma Joe's BBQ. My  grandma Jack, Grandpa Weldon, Grandma Margaret, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Mark and my parents best friends Dave and Tina Sims all came over and we had a great time catching up and then catching lighting bugs.



No comments: