![]() |
| Our fun lunch ended with a birthday cupcake just for Cadie. |
The stories of Cadence Nicole, Jack Ranger, Colton Alexander and their proud parents, Erin and Grant Walsh.
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Disney Princess Lunch
I am not sure if I had more fun at the princess lunch or if Cadie did! Honestly, we were both freaking out a little. Grant did an amazing job researching the best ways to use our Disney Dining Plan and the princess lunch at Akershus in Epcot's Norway area blew me away. We saw ALL the princesses, had plenty of time to take pictures and even got a free, official picture with Belle - I will have to scan that one in and add it when we get home. The princesses were so sweet and patient with the little girls, and also with the crazy moms. Cadie turned into a bit of a princess stalker and at the end of the meal she spotted Ariel and quietly followed her around until she was between tables and convinced Ariel to give her one final hug. It was so sweet. I am not sure how many times today Cadie asked, "Are they real?" I typically answer, "Do you think they are real?" and she responds that she definitely thinks they are. Disney really is amazing and magical and we are having the best time. Thanks to my awesome husband for planning this trip and making it so special for his girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment