I LOVE Easter, but this year was especially amazing. Why?
- Jesus' sacrifice: I am doing something I have never done before - reading through the Bible in 2013. I am on the journey with 3 other wonderful women from my church and I have felt more enriched through His word than I ever expected. Being in His word daily made me feel even more thankful this year for the my Saviors death and resurrection. I had tears coming down my face through most of our church service this morning as my heart was full of His love and awe that He was willing to die for me.
- Health: It is amazing to feel amazing and to also have a little life growing inside me.- Family: A dream come true! My sister and her husband living in Dallas, joining us for church, and then a laughter-filled brunch at our home after church. There is nothing in the world like family.
| Special note from the Easter Bunny. |
| It was raining outside so the Easter bunny put the eggs in the house. It meant eggs and chocolate everywhere Sunday morning! |
| We love having the Gallet's in Dallas! |
| A fun lunch with live, magical entertainment by the Great Grantini. |
On Saturday the kids and I went to Prather Park for an Easter photo shoot. I had won a photo session in a silent auction fundraiser at Cadie's school. Our kids are VERY challenging to photograph, but the photographer worked really hard and I hope he captured a few good shots. Here are some of my candids just playing around after we were done. They loved these little sprits at the park. Their Aunt Whitney loves them too. (We miss you Aunt Winky!)
No comments:
Post a Comment