Sweet JR did awesome on his first day of school! I prepped everything the night before and then Grant got him up and off to school. He was excited to go to "Cadie's school" although he was frustrated that I wouldn't let him take new dog in his backpack. New dog is so important to JR that I was afraid of new dog not coming home and the trauma that would cause. He has Cadie's teacher, Miss Thurman, and he said he liked all his teachers. His report of the day included the fact that they got to play outside two times, that they had to stay on the 3K playground (not the 4K playground) and that he blinked at some of the other kids during rest time.
I love you Jack Ranger and am proud of your charm, your enjoyment of school and you sensitive spirit. I pray for you to have a fun year full of friends, innocence, learning and growing.
Welcome postcard from his teacher, "Dear Ranger, We are so excited God brought you to our class. WE will have so much fun learning together! Love, Mrs. Thurman"



No comments:
Post a Comment