Papa pulled Cadie's first tooth last night! She was just so excited! I can't believe my sweet baby girl is so big.
We were having dinner at Nina and Papa's house and Cadie was eating corn on the cob and I noticed that one of her teeth was bleeding. I pointed it out and she stopped eating the corn and said that the tooth was really loose. After dinner, I took Colton home and then Papa was going to bring Cadie home later - Jack Ranger was spending the night. When Cadie got home she bounded out of the car to show us that Papa had pulled her tooth out!
Apparently they were walking out of the door and she told Papa her tooth felt really loose and Papa said, "I bet I could pull that out." Cadie said, "Really! Do it!" She let Papa reach right in and pull it out! She reported that it didn't even really hurt. She put the tooth under her pillow in a little orange box last night and then this morning she came downstairs crying. She said she wanted her tooth back! So, she is going to put the money back in the box tonight and see if the tooth fairy will take back the money and bring her tooth. I think the tooth fairy will do that :)

No comments:
Post a Comment