Sunday, October 16, 2016

Art everywhere

I am not sure that Grant and I are destined to win a bunch of parenting awards. However, one thing I think we do right is very limited screen time. We don't own a gaming system, no TVs in any bedrooms and very limited TV time. Thus, creativity abounds! The kids have pop-up "art walls" everywhere in the house and there are little crafts and trinkets all over the place. I sometimes get annoyed with all the little things around the house, but I think i will miss them someday. I love how the kids create so many things, although I sometimes wish they wouldn't dig so many art "supplies" out of the trash cans.
A McDonald's box man in the kitchen.

Sand art in the kitchen window.
Lego creations are everywhere upstairs.



Pop-up art wall in the boys bedroom.

Pop-up art wall in Cadie's room.

Pop-up art wall in my office.

Family drawing by Ranger.

Card from Cadie. I love that she drew me with curly hair.


No comments: