Thursday, January 19, 2017

Good-bye PepsiCo

Here is my good-bye letter...

PepsiCo Friends –

Today is my last day at PepsiCo. The past 6 years at this company have flown by and have included traveling the world, helping to develop the next generation of leaders and trying my best to communicate as effectively as possible. Personally, the last 6 years have included two house moves, giving birth to my third (and final) baby, supporting my husband in starting his law firm and giving my all as a mom, wife, sister, daughter and friend.

My goal for my next chapter is to find a way to continue doing what I love professionally while spending more hours each day at soccer games, making grilled cheese sandwiches and reading bedtime stories. I have the most lovely 8 year old daughter, 6 year old son and 3 year old son and they need more of my time and energy and I am excited to reprioritize and refocus my life. For your viewing pleasure, attached is a pirate night picture of us over the holidays on a Disney cruise.

I will walk away savoring the friendships, experiences, learning and opportunities that I have had here. Thank you for being a part of my journey.


I would love to stay in touch!

Last PepsiCo pic from our holiday "ugly sweater" party.

No comments: