It is fun to use your nonrev flight benefits to go to dinner in New Orleans! I had never been to New Orleans and our kids were at a campout with Big John for the weekend. We hosted a baby shower for Mary King-Haye and when that ended at 1pm, we rushed to the airport and we touched down in NOLA at 6pm! We walked around Jackson Square, watched the sunset over the Mississippi, explored Bourdon Street, and listened to jazz and ate beneighs at a charming outside patio. The weather was perfect and the people-watching spectacular. Grant has to convince me a bit, but I am glad that he did! We got a few hours of sleep and then caught the 6:30am flight home. I was glad we got the early flight because there were storms during the day on Sunday. We got home, rested, and then the kids got home around noon. Thanks for always making sure we have adventures together, Grant Walsh! I love you.




No comments:
Post a Comment