Sunday, February 25, 2018

Whitney and Daniel are Married!

What a unique, fun, memorable, authentic and lovely Steampunk wedding in Austin, Texas! Grant, Cadie and I helped setup on Saturday, had a wonderful time at the wedding, and helped clean up until about 2am. Grant and I went to the rehearsal dinner on Friday evening while Cadie attended her school dance and then Cadie came down with Nina and Papa. Sunday morning was a taco brunch and then back to Dallas to get the boys from Peyton. The venue was special, Whitney was beautiful, and I was impressed by the elaborate costumes! Whitney (and Brianna) outdid themselves and it was truly and evening to remember! The cake was steaming, Whitney and Daniel had 3 costume changes, there were activities through the evening like caricature drawings and photo booths, the décor was detailed, and everyone had an amazing time.




















Beautiful rehearsal dinner.
Sunday brunch! The missing bouquet was finally found!


No comments: