Special guest post from Nina, "It's true, Cadence went to Paris in July and let Nina and Aunt Courtney tag along. I got to go because I am the oh so beloved Nina (and I paid) but Courtney had to state her case that the trip would be MUCH more fun if she came too (and it was way more fun).
Cadence had several must sees; Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Norte Dame Cathedral, Musee
Pompidou and The Louvre. We saw them all and quite a bit more; a four hour electric bike tour around Paris, shopping at Galleries LaFayette, evening concert at St. Chapelle, Sacre Coeur, Amazing Bastille Day fireworks, train ride to Giverney, home and gardens of Claude Monet and a scooter tour with Courtney all over the Champs-Elysées.
Cadence is a great traveler. It was a delight to share this unique experience with a granddaughter and a daughter. I must praise God for his care shown in so many ways, the Biggest one being having Courtney on this trip.
Thank you CJ and Cadence , it was a once in a lifetime memory. 💌"









No comments:
Post a Comment