Jack Ranger knew exactly what he wanted to do for his birthday! A party with all his best buds at SPARK! He invited about 30 boys and I was a bit worried about going above our party guest max, but just under 30 showed up and it was perfect. There was an option at the party to do a craft, which I declined because I knew all the boys would want to do it run around and that is exactly what happened. Grant saved the day by walking to a 7-11 and getting pizza for the boys. I had brought snacks, but I under-estimated the hunger of a bunch of 9-year-old boys.
JR's actual birthday was pumpkin day at school and I loved getting to meet him for a picnic at lunch. DD, Parker, and Peyton Naomi also surprised Ranger at lunch! Austin made a tree house pumpkin for Ranger and a pirate ship pumpkin for Colton. The pumpkins were super impressive and the boys loved them.
Jack Ranger is an amazing 9-year-old. He is trustworthy, gets up for school and gets ready by himself, he is inquisitive and loves to learn new facts, he is still a picky eater but has recently ventured into fajitas which he now loves, he is a bit cool during the day but still wants cuddles and new dog at night, he wears only athletic shorts and says he never wants to wear pants in his whole life, he had tons of friends and I think he knows the names of everyone at UP Elementary, he loves hot wheels and legos, he is a pro bike-rider, he loves to play block tag with his neighborhood friends after school, Hudson from next door his is best friend, he does not like getting haircuts, and I just love him soooo very much.










No comments:
Post a Comment