Friday, November 1, 2019

Happy Halloween!

My favorite part of Halloween this year was spending the day with Ranger at my work. He was a great sport and we had fun watching the Halloween skit show, visiting all the trick or treat stations, eating lunch with my friends, and then hanging out a bit while I did a few work things. Ranger was super nice to everyone and I loved introducing him to the craziness of Southwest Halloween. The theme this year was Beatles so I want as an actual Beatle and Ranger was a spider.

Halloween was a bit different this year because the festival at the church was cancelled due to all the construction. This was the first year ever since we have had kids that we haven't gone to the church fall festival on Halloween. We still had a nice evening. We started off at a UP friends get-together at the Paulsen's house. Then, we went to DD and Big John's and trick or treated with Eisley, Hannah, Parker, Preston, Laura and Austin. We wrapped up the evening passing out some candy at home and going through the gobs of candy that the kids received.





No comments: