I am still not 100% sure what the plot was of The Granny Awards. My favorite story related to The Granny Awards was Ranger rushing downstairs on Nov. 29 and telling me he needed a Crane costumer THAT DAY! Ummmm... I didn't have a Crane costume just sitting around. He insisted that he was going to get in HUGE trouble if he didn't have a Crane costume that day. I tried for a few minutes to see what i could come up with, and I pretty much was at a loss. I told him we would have to work on it over the weekend.
So, after a trip to JoAnn's and a few hours spent upstairs cutting and gluing and ironing, we had a pretty awesome Crane costume! However, I was sad because our mask was so good, but too big! We couldn't see Ranger during the play behind his mask! Now I will know the next time I have to make a crane costume to make the beak smaller. Live and learn!










No comments:
Post a Comment