Monday, January 6, 2020

Kicking off 2020 with the Chapmans!

The Chapman family ventured to Dallas from Athens, GA after Christmas to ring in the New Year with us! We had a fancy adult dinner at Sachet with Nina and Papa, Bethany and Nathan, and Grant and I - Big Thanks to Joy for watching ALL the kids. Grant and I had a nice dinner with just Bethany and Nathan at 60 Vines. The Dads took JR, Cadie, and Samuel to Six Flags one day and Bethany and I took the little boys to the Arboretum and then to Baldo's for Ice Cream. Mom and Dad and I took the all the kids to the Perot one afternoon while B wasn't feeling great and Nathan and Grant were working. And we had a lovely evening around the firepit in the backyard that included adult drinks and smores. One night we went to Kaze, but that was a bit of a bust because the service was terrible - can't win them all! I am just so thankful to B and Nathan for taking the time to come to Dallas and hang out with us. I wish we could see them more! And, I wish we had taken a few more pics.









No comments: