This was Cadie's first time in Sky 3. She had a great time and made a new friend - May. I loved that she got the "Care Bear" award. At pickup, her counselor said she was really caring to both the girls and the counselors. They said he was very sensitive to anyone who wasn't feeling well and that she was encouraging and kind. There was one girl that really wanted to go home, and Cadie came alongside her throughout the week.
I loved seeing her smiles in the pictures. Most of the pictures have her real smile so I know she was having a good time. Her favorite activity was still the torpedo and I loved that there are good pictures of her on the torpedo. Her favorite night even was Mission Impossible. She liked all her counselors and said she especially connected with Grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment