Sunday, November 1, 2020

Happy Halloween

Halloween was much more fun than expected this year. It included a class party at Curtis park with Colton's classmates, UP Pumpkin Day, first time to Yesterland Farm, visits from family, and an awesome back-yard party with smores and Goosebumps the movie. Even though we didn't trick or treat, there was plenty of sugar to go around. 

Hudson and Evelyn came with us to Yesterland Farm and it was SO much fun! The kids were incredibly well behaved, the weather was beautiful, and the haunted corn maze got everyone's blood flowing. I think we need to make it a tradition!

Pumpkin Day is always one of my favorites. The boys and I had fun with some last-minute pumpkins. I think they turned out great! On Halloween night, DD, Big John, Winky, Daniel and Wes stopped by for a bit. Then, we had the Haye Family and lots of neighbors over for a back yard party. So thankful for our backyard, good friends, and great weather.
















No comments: