Friday, December 30, 2022

2022 Wrap-Up

What a year!

Going to throw together a few things that I am not sure were covered in other blog posts. 

1/24: Grant curling for the first time with his Culhane Meadows partners in Philadelphia. He said it was fun!

1/29 Dallas Culhane Meadows yearly kickoff party at Eataly. I bet Grant and I will always appreciate homemade pasta after this fun class.

2/3: Huge snow storm in Dallas!

2/14: Another icy day in Dallas. Big John actually fell on his steps in the front yard and Grant took him to the hospital. I am not going to attach pics as the cut was pretty nasty. He recovered with no issues, but it was scary when it happened.

4/3: Grant went to the Final Four in New Orleans with Shane Haughain and some of his friends. Grant had a great time.

4/10: Dinner with Grant's High School friends.

7/6: CJ Johnson Magic Show

9/17: Grant, Papa, and Christy at Baylor Football

10/10: Lee Family visited us at the Farm - Jay, Lee Sun, Julius, Mia, Isaiah, Anna. 

10/16: Colton got his 3rd grade Bible during church services after doing a class together with Grant and I.

And lots of general fun with family and friends! We are so grateful for this beautiful life we get to live.


































No comments: