Monday, February 5, 2024

UNIVERSAL Studios Daddy Adventure!!!

Written by Colton Walsh...

Dad was surprising me by taking me on a mystery adventure. And when we got there I thought that we were just gonna go get settled in the hotel, but dad had other plans when we got in the car dad said "you ready to go to sea world?" I was so surprised!!!



After that we went back to the hotel and went to bed. I woke very well rested then dad said ready to go and I said where to and then he paused for effect then said universal. I was so excited I had been waiting to go to universal for sooooooooooooooooo long. The next day we got there and it was even better than i imaged. We even got fast passes to a ride that didn't even have fast passes - Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorcycle Adventure. We rode it 4 times.





After that even though I already knew, I couldn't help but think my dad is the best.

No comments: