The stories of Cadence Nicole, Jack Ranger, Colton Alexander and their proud parents, Erin and Grant Walsh.
Friday, May 23, 2025
School's Out for Summer
The kids are moving up to 11th, 9th, and 6th. I can't believe I will have two high schoolers next year! The school ended with Grant chaperoning two Zion Field trips to the museum at the old Parkland Hospital and also to the zoo. Cadie inviting her theatre tech friends out for a spend-the-night at the farm. And Ranger starting to spend lots of time with his new girlfriend, Eva. There were also banquets and teachers gifts and stress over finals and Colton's missing work. But, we got it all done and I forced the kids to let me do a front porch pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Oh my word - the pic of Ranger hanging on Cadie is hilarious and precious
Post a Comment