Thursday, March 14, 2024

Keystone Colorado Spring Break

Written by Jack Ranger Walsh...

"On Friday we left in the afternoon for our 6-hour trip to Amarillo. The next day we left the hotel for the rest of the drive around noon. Once we arrived at the condo it was late. On Sunday, Colton and I went outside and scouted out sledding hills. After, we went to get our skis and Dad and I skied for around two hours. The next day, the whole family went skiing.

On Tuesday, we met up with Luke and Dan Cherkassky for the day to ski. After we finished skiing, we all went to Silverthorne Recreation Center to swim. The next day we skied with Lydia and Betsy Westcott (Cadie didn't ski). We had dinner at the Westcott's house and hung out for a little bit. On Thursday, we stayed home and didn't do anything at all besides go to hibachi for dinner. We stayed at a nice condo in Keystone Gulch and have got a decent amount of snow. I have had a really good time skiing and hope I can do it again soon."

We had a great time for the second year in a row at Keystone Gulch - thank you Lori Winters! The skiing was easy, we had a fun time with friends, and the boys loved a final evening of sledding at a big hill near the condo. 












No comments: