By Colton Walsh, "I loved the experience at camp lone star. It started out with a normal school day, but at about 2:00 we boarded the bus and left. The bus ride was torture, but we did get to stop and play at a park halfway through. Once we arrived we headed to our cabins, then we went to devotions. After devotions we went to bed. First thing in the morning we got breakfast, then we did stuff around the lake. After that we had lunch then went to the slip & slide, we also went to the nature center. Then we went to dinner and devotions, and went to bed. the next day was a blur, we had all 3 meals and we went to the pool, but I don't remember the rest. On the final day we had breakfast, cleared out cabins, had lunch, then boarded the bus. The bus ride home was a lot more calm. I even got some sleep. When we arrived at Zion. My amazing Mom helped me pack up my stuff and drive me home."
The kids left Tuesday afternoon and got home around 5:30pm Friday evening. They had a great time and Colton got home happy and exhausted. He has spent most of this weekend recuperating. I am so thankful for Zion, the wonderful environment there, his sweet friends, and his amazing teacher, Mrs. Schkade. Thank you Zion!










No comments:
Post a Comment