Wednesday, June 3, 2026

Ranger at Quest Colorado

By Jack Ranger

This year I am going into 10th grade, so it was my first year in Colorado for Sky Ranch. Big John dropped my off in Van on a Sunday afternoon. We spent all of Monday in Van doing the most popular activities like the torpedo, Tree Top Towers, Party Pool and more. We left on Monday night to drive to Horn Creek at about 11:30 and we stopped at Chick-Fil-A and McDonalds on the way. When we got to Colorado it was about 4:00 pm. We unpacked and I was able to see some of my past counselors who were working in  Horn Creek. I didn't know many of the boys, because this was my first time doing sessions 1. I was good friends with Nash Holt though so we sat together on the way there. The two people I hung out with for the majority of the week was Nash Holt and Caden Titko. They were both in my bible study and cabin as well. My bible study leaders were Luc De Villers and Will Wolfe. They were both awesome and extremely helpful when I was confused. We went through the entire book of Colossians as our main topic. Another thing that happened was Caden and I created a "professional fuse ball team" that caused a lot of drama including tears. It ended up being way more popular than we intended and everyone cared even more than us. On the last day, before we drove back to Dallas, Braiden arrived for session 2 so I saw him for a few hours. I wish I had been able to go to our Gullickson Family Reunion in Boise, Idaho, but I was also thankful to be at Sky Ranch and I had a great time. 






























No comments: