Friday, February 13, 2009

Crying

Cadie eventually went to sleep last night on her own, but not without a struggle. We set the timer for 10 minutes and went and checked on her every time it went off. It took a few times through the timer but she did eventually go to sleep and she slept straight through to 5am, and then after I fed her at 5am she slept until 8:30am. We had a rough day yesterday and I needed that rest!


Cadie has enjoyed a new activity this week - sitting in the Bumbo and looking outside. It has been beautiful and she loves listening to the water and the wind chimes and looking at the backyard.


We had a first of many more to come yesterday - I bought my first diapers! I know it is hard to believe since Cadie is over 4 months old. But due to the generosity of our friends and family I have had enough diapers to talk until today. Thank you!

1 comment:

Laurel Holler said...

No fun listening to a baby cry. It just rips my heart out. She will get the hang of it at some point. Be strong!