Sunday, February 1, 2009

Where is the Poo?

What a big week! Here are the highlights:
- Monday through Wednesday Cadie and I spent time in Houston with my best friend Lindsey Coffman and my sister-in-law Whitney Walsh. Cadie was again perfect on the flights. We had a great time and Cadie slept all night in the bed with me which I thought was a good thing because I thought it would make it more likely that she would be able to sleep in her crib (I was wrong). She didn't poo the whole time we were in Houston! She waited until Big John picked us up from the airport to finally let go of 3 days worth. Fun Fun
- Thursday through Saturday we had construction crews crawling all over our house because we are adding on a bedroom and bathroom.
- Friday evening through Sunday morning my Dad was in town from Kansas City to work on a house he and my mom have purchased as a potential retirement home. The house was a steal because it was in just horrid condition. The guy that lived there didn't ever shower and we are not sure he knew how to use a toilet. Anyway, it was disgusting but it started to look and smell much better. Cadie and I spent a few hours on Saturday over at the house with him taking stuff out to the curb for people to take.

A few fun Cadie updates:
- I packed up Cadie's 0-3 month clothes and got out her 3-6 month clothes this week. She is getting so big.
- Grant introduced Cadie to the "excer-saucer" last weekend and she loves it. My Aunt Kathy gave us the excer-saucer - thank you!
- Cadie met Grant's grandfather, Chief, a few weekends ago and we got a fun big of Cadie, Grant, John, and Chief together

Fun with the new toy - the Exer-saucer!




Four generations: Cadie, Grant, John, Chief. Aunt Whitney and Cadie in Houston.Shopping in Houston with mom and Cadie. Cadie was sweet to hold my purse.

2 comments:

gmanicki said...

hi girls

Anonymous said...

I think my comment got deleted before it was posted... just wanted you to know about the ExerSaucer recall I got in an e-mail the same day I started reading your blog. It looks like you might have this model. It's an easy correction where you only have to order a replacement kit. The link below includes details.
http://www4.toysrus.com/safety/582201.cfm?EDID=YUFJV0-GK3TR-Z7M3VN-NS34F2-VBXYX-v1
I hope this helps!