Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bathing Beauty

Grandpa Ron checks the blog every day, and this bathing beauty is just for him! At the end of the video you can see Cadie reach for the tag on the wash cloth. She LOVES tags. She goes for the tags on her toys, on blankets, on anything really. Other random things she loves: orange apple corer, spoons, baby nose suctioner, and ribbons.
It is beautiful weather in Dallas lately and Cadie and I have been eating our dinner on the back porch. Today I needed to put away groceries so I gave Cadie some cereal to munch on which was a mistake because then she just wanted Cheerios and none of her dinner. I made her eat some peaches but didn't force it too much.

1 comment:

The Potoshnicks said...

So cute --and the benefit of eating outside is that you don't care as much about all the mess :)