Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Love this Stage

I am absolutely loving this stage. Cadie is learning new things all the time, she makes the funniest noises, and she is so happy and cuddly. All this plus, the added benefits of sleeping through the night (usually 7:30-6am) and sitting up on her own. Sleeping is obviously awesome, but I underestimated how much of a difference sitting up makes. She can sit in a high chair and eat at restaurants, she plays on the floor by herself, and she can help when you get her out of the carseat, bed, etc. She is just so fun, plus she is still a baby with all the cuddles and cuteness. It is my favorite stage so far.

It was hilarious at swimming lessons today. It was clear that all the moms had signed up for swimming lessons and then made the Dads actually get in the water with the kids. It was 100% Dads and babies. So adorable.


I can't believe how much Cadie kicks and she doesn't mind being underwater one bit.

1 comment:

Laurel Holler said...

Wow...that is so amazing her swimming. I need to get Audrey is classes. How fun!!! We have been doing classes with Benjamin and it's been wonderful for him. He loves it and starts classes on his own this next month.