Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brenda

Cadie stays with Grant's grandmother, Mitzi, Tuesday through Friday. I am SOOO thankful and blessed that Cadie is 100% comfortable and 110% happy at Mitzi's. Mitzi plays with her for awhile after Grant drops her off, and then Mitzi's housekeeper/helper/friend does most of the active playtime and care during the day. Mitzi and Brenda are wonderful for so many reasons, but here are a few:
- They love Cadie
- They respect my requests
- They are very flexible
- Cadie is always clean, fed, and has a fresh diaper when I pick her up
- I always look forward to briefly chatting with them about the day
- Brenda keeps a great log of the days activities which helps me stay in-tune with Cadie's schedule and fun things that she does during the day
- I never worry about Cadie and my mind is free to focus on work

Some pics of Cadie with Brenda and playing at Mitzi's house.


No comments: