Friday, July 17, 2009

Cadie Cat

We used to have a cat (good riddance Simon!) so we have a cat door between our house and the garage where the cat's litter box used to be. Cadie has now discovered that she can watch me leave through the cat door. She looks at me through the door and just cries :( - it is so sad. This week I even went back in and held her a little longer because she was breaking my heart. That was probably a bad thing to do but I couldn't help it.

These pics were taken during the evening so she wasn't upset.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Okay, that is just too sweet. Let's just hope that she does not get any ideas about going through the cat door.

Julia said...

I was thinking of you yesterday and hope you had a very happy birthday!