There were lots of babies at Horn Creek this year and I love this picture of all the babies together. Cadie is in the brown and pink polka-dotted shirt. Cadie is just starting to enjoy playing with other kiddos. She especially liked playing with Myla who is farthest right.
The stories of Cadence Nicole, Jack Ranger, Colton Alexander and their proud parents, Erin and Grant Walsh.
Monday, August 10, 2009
At Home Day
I really miss my "stay at home days" that I treasured during maternity leave. I love my home, I love being with my family, and I enjoy working on projects around the house. Cadie and I had a stay at home day on Sunday (Grant had to work) and it was the BEST. We took a walk in the morning, I napped when she napped in the morning, we played around the house, did 5 loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, I watched a movie while she napped in the afternoon, we swam in the evening and then went to bed early. It was just perfect to play, cuddle, and have a day with no particular plans.
There were lots of babies at Horn Creek this year and I love this picture of all the babies together. Cadie is in the brown and pink polka-dotted shirt. Cadie is just starting to enjoy playing with other kiddos. She especially liked playing with Myla who is farthest right.
There were lots of babies at Horn Creek this year and I love this picture of all the babies together. Cadie is in the brown and pink polka-dotted shirt. Cadie is just starting to enjoy playing with other kiddos. She especially liked playing with Myla who is farthest right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sooo cute
Post a Comment