Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cadie Grumpy Pants

Cadie has been teething and has maybe had a bit of a virus and has been a fussy bucket! Last Thursday night I had to sleep with her in the green chairs in the loft. For those that might not have been to our house, we have two green recliner chairs in our upstairs loft that have really come in handy. We bought them at an estate sale and they are SO comfortable. If you are a long time blog reader, you have seen Grant, Dawna, and others sitting in the green chairs. Anyway, Cadie would only settle down in my lap in the green chairs, so there we slept on Thursday night (well, at least she slept). Anyway, I think she is feeling better today and her second tooth has started to show itself.

10 month pic (taken at Target photo studio which I love)
8 month pic (taken at Sears which was a horrible experience)


1 comment:

Bethany Chapman said...

I love the 10 month picture of Cadie! She is adorable.