Friday, May 21, 2010

Is it a Boy?

People of many backgrounds seem to be confident I am having a boy. One of our tenants who is black had a dream/vision that I am having a boy with a full head of hair. My hispanic housekeeper had me lie down and she waved a chain over my belly and declared that I am having a boy due to the way the chain was swinging. My neighbor with an Italian background saw me walking in the neighborhood with Cadie and she announced that I was having a boy as soon as we walked up. She said my skin looked great and I appeared rested which means it must be a boy because carrying girls is much more tiring. Sounds true to me - any tiredness I am feeling right now is certainly being caused by my first baby. So there you have it!

The only person who has expressed confidence that I am having a girl is my Dad. He said we are having a girl because Grant and I are so great at being parents to little girls. While I can't argue with his logic, I am not sure it holds the same weight as a swinging chain over my belly.

All the guesses will hopefully be over in a week when I go in for the sonogram! I am so excited. I, by the way, also feel it is a boy. We shall see....

1 comment:

nickig said...

girlfriend, you need to start writing more , you are a riot. I feel like I can hear you talking when I read your blog. Your Aunt Gina also had that talent.