Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happiness

I feel so thankful. There are times when life is tough and times when life is sweet. I feel that I need to take a deep breath right now and inhale the sweetness. Grant and I are comfortable in our skin, fairly stable in our careers and in-sync with our marriage. Cadence is lovely and heathly and a constant source of joy. My pregancy with baby boy Walsh has been easy and fun. Our parents are in good health and the most wonderful grandparents. It is the best feeling to be able to enjoy our lives and our family, make dreams for our future and try our best to savor the moments. God is so good.


Moments like this, Cadie checking out Big John's shoes and Mama shoes and pretty much anyone's shoes that get left around.

2 comments:

Bethany Chapman said...

What a wonderful place to be right now - so happy for you. Enjoy these moments!

Courtney said...

Oh, Erin...how could you not be happy with that precious angel girl??? We just adore you, Grant and Cadie! And we could not be MORE EXCITED to meet the newest baby BOY Walsh! You have an amazing family and I am so thrilled to be a part of it. Much love to all of you!

PS
I know the kids are already feeling the "loss" of not seeing Cadie on a regular basis as school is just around the corner. We talk about their feelings with this upcoming change and it's easy to see how much these children love each other. Such blessings they are!