- "Cadie, please be a good girl and stop tearing up the napkin."
- Cadie responds, "Cadie naughty girl!" and the tearing up of the napkin continues
******************
Mom and Cadie upstairs playing and Mom yells down to Grant...
- "Will you please take the trailer off the the Tahoe so I don't have to pull it around tomorrow?"
- Grant, "In a little while, I am working on something right now and will get to it in a bit..."
- Cadie chimes in, "No whining Dada!"
Grant goes to take the trailer off the Tahoe right away.
******************
Cadie likes beauty-shop lately which includes brushing Mom's hair. One day after she had been brushing for awhile,
- "Cadie, how does Mommy's hair look?"
- Cadie steps around in front of me, takes a look and declares "CRAZY!" And she was right.
******************
Cadie got all her key accessories ready today when I told her DD was on the way to pick her up. Only the essentials - glasses, purse and baby Daisy.
1 comment:
I had to pick myself up off the floor, I was laughing sooo hard.
Post a Comment