It was sure hard to leave these sweet little ones to head back to work this past week. We all made it, with LOTS of help. Jack Ranger and Cadence didn't seem to have any negative reactions and honestly may not have really noticed that much of a change. They had a good time with Kristie and Mary (thanks ladies!), and were happy when I got home from work. It was a rough week for me getting used to a new company and being back in an office after a couple of years working from home. I think it will take me a little time to get my "sea legs" back and feel like I have a good balance, but I am excited about my new role and so thankful for all the help and support.
Pros: The people are so nice, I know I am going to really like my role, the first time I have ever had my very own office (I have always been in cube or traveling), PepsiCo is a great company.
Cons: Leaving my sweet little ones, commuting pretty far, waking up early, the water up in Plano is icky! I am going to take a Britta Water filter to work next week to see if that helps.
Keep up in your prayers as we all adjust.
No comments:
Post a Comment