I haven't had much time to blog lately. We have been so busy doing important things like playing with the big yellow ball Daddy won for us at Gattiland, putting curlers in our hair, taking night-time walks to look at the moon and stars, jumping in pillow piles and pretending to be cats. Cadie is Yo Yo Cat and Jack Ranger is Fuzzy Cat. We are not sure why Jack Ranger's cat name is Fuzzy, but Cadie assures us that is his cat name.
So, as you can tell, we have quite a busy schedule. In other news:- Jack Ranger has given up the bottle this week! I am so glad to pack away all the bottles, sterilizer, bottle rack, etc. Yea to more counter space.
- On one of our recent night-time walks were were passing under a tree with large acorns when a breeze knocked off a lot of big acorns that dropped near us. Cadie shouted, "Mom, God almost poo'd on us!" I almost peed myself laughing so hard.
- My work is going well and I finally feel like I have some space to breath. It has been 10 months since I started at PepsiCo and it is nice to feel my feet back underneath me.

No comments:
Post a Comment