Friday, November 4, 2011

3 yr. and 1 yr. Stats

I took both Cadence and Jack Ranger to the doctor on Monday 10/31/11. Cadence had her 3 yr. checkup and Jack Ranger had his 1 yr. Not sure I will be taking them together again. It was a lot to have them both get their checkups, both have blood taken, Jack Ranger got 4 shots and Cadence did a urine sample. We made it through, but it was a long 2 hours at the doctor!

Cadence Stats
Weight: 36.4 lbs which is 90th percentile
Height: 39.5 inches which is also 90th percentile (tall, beautiful girl!)

Jack Ranger Stats
Weight: 21.5 lbs. which is 25th percentile (sweet little peanut)
Height: 30.75 inches which is 75th percentile - the doctor actually thought the nurse probably measured him incorrectly because this is quite a jump from his 9 mo. appointment where he was 28.5 inches.
Head circumference: 18 inches which is 25th percentile



These two little ones are just the sweetest and I love that they are playing more together and as they get older we can do a bit more together out and about.

No comments: