Monday, April 23, 2012

Best I can do - still pretty cute

I wanted to take the kids to get pictures taken. I wanted to get some good photos of Jack Ranger at 18 months and also the kids have really cute Easter outfits. But, I don't know when professional photos will happen (aka never) so I wrangled the kids as best as I could on Sunday after church. I am not a photographer and so am not good with lighting and such, but I think I got a few good shots. This is Jack Ranger's Easter outfit and he is just so handsome in it! This isn't Cadie's Easter outfit, but she looked adorable and I love this dress because it was a gift from aunt CJ and she added the flowers to the dress. Cadie wants to wear that gold necklace all the time and I can't get her to give up the red shoes either. Cadie, I love you and your individual sense of style!




1 comment:

Courtney said...

Picture #2 - Cadie looks EXACTLY like Whitney. I didn't even have to click on it to enlarge it...wow. We just love those sweet babies!! Let us know when you wanna plan another impromptu family get together for the kiddos. We'll try our best to be there. Love you!