Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Birthday America!

Cadie and I spent the 4th in Dallas attending the annual Walsh party and Highland Park parade viewing, swimming at the Gray's with our Club Meadows crew and then watching a few fireworks from our front yard. It was a full day and Cadie and I were both worn out.

Jack Ranger chilled with Nina and Papa in Kansas City. He rode in the neighborhood parade and then went swimming at our community pool. Nina and Papa said they all had a great time and Jack Ranger didn't seem to miss us a bit. I think he enjoyed being the center of attention for once. Cadence tends to steal the spotlight.
Getting ready for the parade with Nina.

Jack Ranger loved the goats at the always fun Deana Rose Farmstead.
Cadie watching the parade with the Riley kiddos: Jacob, Ella Bray, Eli and baby Wren is in the green stroller at the back.

BFsF Ella Bray and Cadie

Big John was trying to get a hug after Cadie had been gorging on sugar for about 2 hours. I was worried she was going to hurt him.

Sharing some candy with Uncle Ace.

One of my BFFs Emmy Harmon Riley.

No comments: