Friday, June 28, 2013

Boston

I am sitting in the Boston airport Admirals Club about to fly home from my very last business trip before the baby comes. It is a relief and also makes the upcoming birth feel even closer. 54 days until my due date! I feel excited, but also pressure to do all the things that need to get done in the next month and a half.

This baby has very clear periods of activity and quiet. When the baby is quiet, it is easy to momentarily forget I am even pregnant. When the baby is moving it is crazy! The baby will kick my bladder and I have to run to the bathroom, kick my ribs and I have to push the baby back down and my stomach will shift all around and jiggle the baby is so active.

I am getting those nesting urges which this time around are directed at all 3 babies! I want to get Cadie's room situated so she has more room to play, I want to get Jack Rangers new room setup and get him transitioned to a big boy bed and also potty trained and then get the baby's room ready with at least the essentials like diapers and a few washed jammies. I also need to find a new nanny, get the kids all ready for their schools to begin right after the baby is born and try to find a few moments for myself before I have a baby attached to me (on the outside) for the next year. whewwww

Most people are still consistently guessing that it is a girl. I feel like it is a girl and am still having girl dreams, Anna (our cleaning lady) swung a necklace above my belly and based on the direction the necklace ended up swinging she also thinks it is a girl and I have had one only family/friend/coworker guess a boy (that is Dariana Wong from PepsiCo). We'll know soon when that sweet little life comes into this world!!

I have been working this week on the MIT campus and am hoping some of the smartness in the air will help boost the babys IQ.

Had a fun time seeing the Red Sox beat the Blue Jays at Fenway Park.

No comments: