Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Culhane Meadows

Grant has started his own law firm! Grant and three other amazing partners have come together and last Thursday, May 30th they launched Culhane Meadows. They have been busting their tails for the past 5 weeks and I know this is going to be an amazing law firm. They are a great team and have a solid vision. Grant really enjoys working with his new partners and we are both excited about the future of this new opportunity.

They have all been flying around the country for the past week and already have 11 attorneys with the firm and I know they are going to grow quickly. Grant has an amazing ability to stay focused, calm under pressure and to remain optimistic and I am proud of his contribution to create this firm. All that being said, I also hope I get to see him sometime soon because he has been MIA lately! I love you Grant!


The four founding partners: Grant Walsh, Kelly Rittenberry Culhane, Heather Clauson Haughian and Jim Meadows.

No comments: