Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday in the Backyard

If it is nice outside, you can find the kids and I in the backyard. Grant created a kid oasis that we refer to as the "Walsh Park." The kids go freely in and out of the backdoor and if it gets quiet in the house, I often find they have taken themselves outside for some playtime.

Today was lovely and naptimes were significantly delayed as we enjoyed the sunshine. It wasn't warm enough that I wanted to wear a swimsuit, but Cadie has her own opinion about such things. I try not to stifle her. At least she got some good vitamin D.

What kid wouldn't want to play here!

They were in jail - I am not sure what for.
Grant and Nick got this awesome train from an abandoned playground on some property that his Dad owned for a short time. It is old school and we love it.
Cadie pushing Colton in the Sky Swing.
More More!

Jack Ranger loves the pea gravel that is under all of the play area. We got the idea from Chicken Scratch!

No comments: