Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I want to move!

On Sunday Colton rolled from his front to his back and then from his back to his front! Both ways! On Monday evening we were in the playroom and we was watching Jack Ranger play with trains and he got up on his hands and knees and started rocking back and forth. He wants to crawl!! And he really wants those trains.

He has also enjoys playing in his new toy corner in his room. I reorganized some things over the holidays and made him a little toy area in the corner of his room where his dresser used to be. He enjoys the toys so much more than the dresser.

We are calling Colton Grabby McGraberson lately because he will grab anything he can get his hands on! Cadie's hair, my glasses, clothes, Ranger's cars... I have been trying to keep a small toy within reach at all times to distract him. My little boy is not going to be stationary for much longer.




No comments: