Friday, September 5, 2014

Disney Day 2 Magic Kingdom

Despite the late night, on Friday morning Christy, Grant and I and the kids rose bright and early to catch the bus at 8am for magic hours at the Magic Kingdom. We were trying to make it for the opening ceremony at 8:40 when the train comes in with all the characters, but we missed it by just a smidge due to a late bus. Dawna slept in a bit and then she spent the morning at Epcot. Big John, Nina and Papa met us a bit later at Magic Kingdom.

When we got there, we went straight to ride the new Seven Dwarfs mine train. Jack Ranger was a little nervous at first so while Christy, Grant and Cadie waited in line and rode the mine train, Colton and Jack Ranger and I rode Winnie the Pooh, the Carousel, Peter Pan and It's a Small World. Once Grant and Christy confirmed that Jack Ranger would love the Seven Dwarfs ride, Jack Ranger and I used our baby swap fast pass to ride it. Jack Ranger loved it and said it was his favorite ride. He did it again that day with Nina and Papa. 

I took Colton back to the hotel to rest and Grant, Christy, Jack Ranger, Cadie and Big John stayed at Magic Kingdom. Nina and Papa stayed too and I think they might have spent some time at Magic Kingdom just the two of them.
Jack Ranger playing while we were waiting at the bus stop. He wore those boots 100% of the trip.

No comments: