On our flight didn't leave Florida until Monday evening so we hung out in the hotel room until 11am checkout. At 11am Nina and Papa headed our for their drive back to Georgia, Christy went to the airport to catch her flight and we headed to the pool. Our hotel had an awesome pool with a beach entry, 2 waterslides and a really great splash park. The kids and I loved it! We played for almost 3 hours and then we showered in the locker rooms and headed to the airport. It was a long day and the kids (and Grant and I) were very tired by the time we got home. Thankfully I had taken Tuesday off work for a recovery day and we all rested most of the day. Cadie, in fact, stayed in her room almost all day on Tuesday listening to music and books on tape. Poor baby girl needed some downtime after all the fun. I am thankful for such a fun trip and even more thankful for the amazing family that God has blessed me with.



No comments:
Post a Comment