Thursday, October 16, 2014

Celebrating Jack Rangers 4th Birthday at Scofield

Today I took donut holes to Jack Ranger's class at school and I got to have snack with them and read two books for the class. I read "Little Blue Truck" and "Yummy Yucky" and Jack Ranger was so excited to have me there. He asked me tonight at bedtime when I could come back with donut holes and books. It was a beautiful day in Dallas and that special time with JR got my day started off right. I have been working too much and since I want to be with the kids in the evenings, that means earlier and earlier mornings. My alarm went off at 5:30am and I was out the door by 6am most mornings this week. By tomorrow night, I will be a puddle on the floor, but for now I am hanging in there and I enjoyed my sweet time today with JR. I love you little buddy!




No comments: