Tuesday, November 11, 2014

What have we been up to?

Life has been normal and busy. We have been loving the fall weather. We are far from settled in the new house, but things are getting a bit more organized every day. I have been working hard at making sure the kids get enough rest and lots of sunshine and that we connect, pray and laugh together every day. Some days those goals are easier to accomplish than others. Thankfully, these sweet little people love me even on my bad days and I can't begin to imagine my life without them.
When Cadie gets tired, she likes to hitch a ride with Colton in the stroller. This picture is from Saturday on our way back to the house after playing for about 2 hours at the park.
Grant and I went to a wedding themed fundraiser for Cadie's school. Can you guess what we are? Ring-bear(er) and flower girl.
I unsuccessfully attempted to cut Jack Ranger's hair myself.
Good thing he is still adorable from the front!
Cadie can READ!!! She and Dad do her homework every night. 
After homework, they like to cuddle. Can you believe how long she is!?
Colton is teething and he has a cough and he just feels crummy.
And since he feels crummy, he mostly just wants Mom all the time. Including from 3:30-5:00am this morning.
The boys wrestle like lion cubs all day long. Grant added some extra padding under the rugs to help cushion the falls.
And I have been so stressed that I have chewed my cuticles to shreds. Gross, I know. Thanksgiving, please get here soon! I really need a break.

No comments: