Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas with Nina and Papa

We celebrated Christmas with my Mom and Dad a bit early and we had the sweetest party! We decorated the tree, had pizza, exchanged gifts and enjoyed a Grant Walsh Magic Show. Our little party included our family, Nina and Papa and our neighbors Deanna and Carter. Both Grant and I and our kids prefer to host small parties. We love to be relaxed, talk and play with our friends/guests and allow everyone to just be themselves. We can turn almost anything into a party! Cadie and Ranger love to decorate and help me get things prepared for company.

Nina and Papa got the kids Christmas pajamas. I was so proud because the kids loved them and opened them with excitement and told Nina and Papa thank you. They really didn't expect anything more. So, when Nina and Papa showed them the trampoline in the backyard they were extra excited! I was so happy though that the children had grateful hearts and would have been happy and content with pajamas. They were cute pajamas though!






No comments: